SBCGlobal is one of the most famous and excellent emails accessed by millions of users across the globe. Many users access multiple emails in recent days, and they are interested in using all these emails. But, using these emails on various devices can make you confused. You can use advanced technology to add every email in one place. It is simple to add an account by using a secondary email in your primary one. If you wish to add SBCGlobal.net to your immediate email. You can know how to add SBCGlobal to your immediate email and learn how to set-up SBCGlobal Email Server Settings – IMAP, POP3, SMTP in your system through this blog.
What Are Straightforward Steps to Set-Up IMAP (Incoming Server) and SMTP (Outgoing Server) Settings?
- Open your ‘browser’ and search ‘SBCGlobal’ at the search bar
- Type the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ and then press the ‘Manual Set-Up’ option from the bottom of the page
- A new screen is shown in front of you, and enter the details manually.
What Are The Methods To Configure SBCGlobal Email Server Settings –IMAP, POP3, SMTP?
If you are looking to configure SBCGlobal server settings, you must go through this blog in detail. Some configuration steps are given below.
SBCGlobal Incoming Server Settings
- Username – full user’s email address
- Password – relevant password of your email account
- Server – imap.mail.att.net
- Port – 993
- Security – SSL/TLS
SBCGlobal Outgoing Server Settings
- Username – Full user’s email address
- Password – related email address password
- Server – smtp.mail.att.net
- Port – 465
- Security – SSL/TLS
Apart from this, if you want to configure your SBCGlobal email server settings, go through the below steps.
- First, open your ‘email account’ in which you want to configure your ‘SBCGlobal email account’.
- Next, choose the ‘File’ option, then press ‘Add Account’, then select ‘Manual Set-up’ or ‘Additional Server Types’ and then press the ‘Next’ option.
- Further, choose the ‘POP3’ or ‘IMAP’ under the ‘Choose Service’ and then press ‘Next.’
- Type the ‘Email Id’, ‘Full Name’, and then choose the ‘POP3’ option in the Account type section.
- After this, provide an ‘Email Address’ and ‘Password’ in the given field.
- Next, type the above ‘email server details’ in the given field.
- Moreover, press ‘Next’ until you will get a ‘Finish’ option and then press the ‘Close’ option.
With the completion of the above steps, you need not to worry about SBCGlobal email settings, and you can also experience the SBCGlobal email account.
Enter SBCGlobal IMAP Settings
Choose SBCGlobal IMAP server settings and select the account type. Mention the following information for the incoming server.
- IMAP Server - imap.mail.att.net
- IMAP Port – 995 or 993
- IMAP Server – SSL/TLS
- IMAP username – SBCGlobal email username
- IMAP password – The password set-up for the SBCGlobal email account
Enter SBCGlobal SMTP Settings
Now you have to tap ‘Next’ to enter SBCGlobal SMTP server settings for the outgoing server. The details required are given below.
- SMTP Server – smtp.mail.att.net
- SMTP Port – 465 or 587
- SMTP server – SSL/TLS
- SMTP username – Email username
- SMTP password – same as username password
Tap ‘Save’ after manually configuring the SMTP server settings.
Enter SBCGlobal POP3 Settings
POP3 server settings are used because your email is not receiving any incoming email.
- Go to a ‘web browser’ and go to the ‘SBCGlobal official website’ from its search bar.
- Type the ‘username’ and ‘password’ and choose ‘manual settings’ from the bottom.
- A screen is showing new ‘server settings’; and you can enter ‘POP3’ settings.
- Incoming mail server – pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
- Outgoing mail server – smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
- Type ‘username’ in the username section along with the ‘password’.
- Now, enter POP3 details: pop.att.yahoo.com
- Enter the port – 995 or 993
- Press ‘Next’ and proceed further.
- Type ‘SMTP server settings’: smtp.sbcglobal.yahoo.com
- Type port: 465 or 587
- Type ‘username’ and ‘password’ and then tap ‘Next.’
After following the above steps, you can set-up SBCGlobal server settings and troubleshoot the incoming server issues. In case you can’t understand the above server settings, you are free to contact the SBCGlobal Helpline Number to set-up the server settings of SBCGlobal.